– No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted –
Volunteer With US
Client Facing Opportunities: (Must be 18 or older)
- Access Center Volunteer: Help create a welcoming environment and build relationships with guests during our access center hours.
- Employment Volunteer: Support clients in their job searches and in developing their job skills.
- Service Provider: Are you a dentist, chiropractor, hair stylist, nurse, or another professional that can provide a meaningful service as one of our One Day Events or at our Access Center? Please reach out!
- Keep Us Organized: Volunteers are needed to help us keep our resource shed tidy and our pantry.
- Food Volunteer: During access center hours a meal is served for 40-60 people. We rely on generous volunteer support to provide these meals and to interact with the guest by serving the meal.
- One-Day Event: Help sign people up for haircuts or other services to coordinate “appointments” for services throughout the day.
Behind the Scenes Opportunities: (Minors with prior permission only)
- Resource Inventory and Organization.
- Administrative Support.
- Facility and Grounds Improvement: A few times throughout the year, we have groups come out to help us with projects around the office or drop-in center to paint walls, organize resources, perform yard work, and more.
- Fundraising Support.
- One-Day Event: Help us set up or take down tables and chairs for the event. Set-up typically takes place the night before and morning of the event. Take-down is immediately after the event.