We Love Our Volunteers!
“No one is more cherished in this world than someone who lightens the burden of another”
~ Joseph Addison
One of the best ways to create positive change is by volunteering!
We have several opportunities for volunteers.
Client Facing Opportunities: (Must be 18 or older)
- Drop-In Volunteer: Help create a welcoming environment and build relationships with guests during our day center hours
- Employment Volunteer: Support clients in their job searches and in developing their job skills.
- Day Space Front Desk: When our office is open to the public, receptionist volunteers are there to greet clients, donors, and visitors in a friendly, professional manner.
- Keep Us Organized: Volunteers are needed to help us keep our resource shed tidy and our pantry
- Food Volunteer: During day center hours a meal is served for 40-60 people. We rely on generous volunteer support to provide these meals and to interact with the guest by serving the meal.
Behind the Scenes Opportunities: (Minors with prior permission only)
- Resource Inventory and Organization
- Administrative Support
- Facility and Grounds Improvement: A few times throughout the year, we have groups come out to help us with projects around the office or drop-in center to paint walls, organize resources, perform yard work, and more.
- Fundraising Support
If you’re interested in how you can volunteer please contact us via email at email@example.com